- With the WORX WORXSAW WX429L you can easily cut 2x4's in a single pass with this easily maneuverable compact saw that weighs 50% less than a traditional 7-1/4" circular saw
- The thin kerf blade which comes standard results in less stress on the motor, which in turn results in full size circular saw cutting speed and performance. The blade size for this saw is 4-1/2" No-Load Speed 3500/rpm
- Easy-set depth gauge lever and 0-45-degree bevel settings for quick adjustments. The WORXSAW is powerful enough to cut through nominal 2" lumber light butter with a hot knife, yet light enough for the DIY'er to easily and comfortably maneuver. Cut through with ease wood, metal, tile or plastic without hesitation
- Another great feature is the left-sided blade design for great cut-line visibility; an ergonomically designed grip with integrated safety trigger for comfort, balance, and control
- Box includes 4-1/2" WORXSAW, 24T Carbide-tipped Blade, Parallel Guide, Vacuum Adapter, Allen Key, and Manufacturer's 3-year warranty
WORX WORXSAW WX429L
Compact Circular Saw – WX429L
This is a great tool for the DIY’er who is timid or not confident enough to use a typical circular saw. They can be daunting at best! Seasoned professionals will find countless uses for WORX WORXSAW WX429L that will open up new opportunities and ways to do things easier and faster. All in all I find this saw to be a must have for any homeowner.