BLACK+DECKER LP1000 Alligator Lopper 4.5 amp Electric Chain Saw67.06
- Ergonomic grip allows for easy handling
- Heavy duty cutting bar allows you chop down trees easily
- Cuts up to 4-inch thick
- The 4.5 Amp motor is more than adequate
- Tool-less chain tensioning
- Would be nice if it was cordless
- A little heavy but not too bad
- Frequently requires oil
BLACK+DECKER LP1000 Alligator Lopper 4.5 amp Electric Chain Saw
- 4.5-Amp motor for innovative clAmping jaws that grab and cut in one easy motion
- Heavy-duty cutting bar and chain deliver fast cutting of thick branches and logs that are too big for
- 4-inch cut capacity. Bar Length-6 in
- Weight- 6.5 lbs
If clearing and cleaning up brush and branches has been a problem for you in the past then look no further than the Black & Decker Alligator Electric Chainsaw. Tackling branches and thickets are a breeze with this awesome new addition to your toolbox. This chainsaw is engineered for homeowners with ease of use and quality construction being of utmost importance to the designers it easily powers through branches and small trees with its 4.5 amp motor handling stock up to 4". When this chainsaw first hit the market it was a huge success with homeowners who loved that it combined two tools in one, a lopper and a chainsaw. This electric chainsaw only weighs 6.5 lbs and is ergonomically designed for hours of comfortable pruning and sawing.
The Black & Decker LP1000 Alligator Lopper 4.5-Amp Electric Chain Saw is an ideal tool for pruning tree branches up to four inches in diameter, cutting branches into manageable pieces, and cutting fallen branches. This Black & Decker LP1000 Alligator Lopper is super fun to use and it makes quick work of sizeable branches with ease!